Re: Fortune Cookie

> > Occam's Razor says.........
>
> Time to change the blade?

No need.  It remains forever sharp.

> > a neat coincidence.
>
> And here I thought John was being held hostage at a Chinese fortune
> cookie factory.

Ha!  Good one.  You can't be too careful, you know.  People are flocking
to a suburb of Cleveland to look at & even kiss a gnarled tree trunk which
shows the likeness of the Virgin Mary!  Damn fools.  The concept of coin-
cidences isn't exactly warmly embraced by *all* of the public.

> It makes ya re-evaluate all that we know about our universe.

I guess it also proves that Confucianism is the *one* true religion, too!
Glad *that's* settled!

- SCHRADE in Akron