CrazySineadWhoEquityWoodstock'98

>From: <joseph559@xxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Real Good Looking Boy-Another View

<Snip>
>.EVEN THOUGH NONE OF US HAVE HEARD THE DAMN'D THING YET...
<Snip>
> WHICH HAS YET TO BE RELEASED!!!

You stop your yellin, there, Crazy Joe!

>now we're judging a frigging song based solely on a title without hearing ONE NOTE.

What you talkin' about??!!
I helped write the damn thing!
And, the title *I* suggested was "Loose Hips, Sink Ships."
But does Pete listen to me????
NoooOOOoooo!

>From: "Schrade, Scott" <sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: open mouth kisses
>
> I for one was never attracted to her (Sinead) sexually.
>
>Oh, I was/am.

Ohhh, she's babe-a-licious.  No question about it.

>From: Joe Lewinski <lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: What's Your Who Equity?
>
>It looks your Who equity has intimidated everyone else from
>posting.

Not so!
It's just a hard thing to gauge.

Hmmmm, at last count I've got 100 or so official and boot Who CD's.  I guess that also includes Pete CD's too.
The only vinyl that survived my friends bastard sister's "free Kevin records give-away", and then a subsequent apartment fire, was TKAA (how ironic).
I only have a few posters.
What I have the most of, and hold dearest, are a bunch of photographs that I've taken, framed, and have hanging in my home-office/den/increasingly becoming the toy room.
Can't really put a price on those.
Some John mugs.
Add to that 12 shows, associated touring costs, more T-shirts than my wife cares to see me in, a hand full of books, vids., some DVD's......

Hmmmmmm?
Just don't know how to add that up.
Priceless?

>From: "jacqueline" <jacquelinek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RAH TCT Show and WHO Equity
>
>Particularly stunning is the 16x20
>of Pete walking onstage at Woosdtock in 98, wearing a black leather jacket
>and sunglasses and flashing a peace sign.

I was there!  I remember that!  Black leather jacket with a big Peace Sign on the back.
Reminds me of one of my most prized photo's...
It's actually an article out of High Times.  My friend Stu in MD's younger brother spotted it and sent it to us.  At the top of the article is a photo of Pete shot from the rear of the stage, so you see Pete and the whole Woodstock reunion crowd.
My friend Stu and I are in plain sight right off the end of Pete's guitar neck.
Framed it.
Now, *that's* priceless.
Oh, and a couple awesome 2nd row 11x14 photo's of Pete in full windmill from the very same show.

But, my all time favorite is a 5x7 photo of John in mid-solo at Camden 2000.
Spot light highlighting his white jacket, white hair, white skeleton hand on his guitar strap, in stark contrast to the black all around him.
I had John autograph it in silver pen when he was up here.  He really seemed to like the photo.
Now, it's framed, has a John-pic in the bottom right corner, and a fortune-cookie fortune in the bottom left hand corner that I got the Monday after his death....

It reads......and I'm not making this up....."Never neglect the quiet one."

Yes, it freaked me out when I got that.  Still does when I think about it.

Who could put a price on that???
I can't.
I won't!   ;-)

Kevin in VT