Why That's Just Crazy

>And let him call his songs whatever title he wants...and if you don't like
it, then fuck off.

>Crazy Joe.

Jeez Joe, I don't remember anyone saying anything bad about your mother or
anything...sheesh.  But your moniker says "crazy" so we'll just live with it,
right?  Anyway, no one criticized the song's content, because of course no
one's heard it yet.  Those of us who cringe at the title are cringing at the
TITLE, not the music.  And if you think that the public and/or press is not
going to have a field day with that title, then you really are crazy.

Simon:

>I *still* feel we all bring our own (hyper) sensitivities about the issue to
>bear on how we view Pete's moves, but I *can* see how much of a worry it is
>to so many of us.

I wholeheartedly agree; it's personal for many of us, hell, most if not all of
us.  I think we all hold The Who dear in our hearts which is why our (hyper)
sensitivities are heightened.  I know when I hear an ignorant statement about
"Pete the Ped", it hits me personally.  Ignorant swine!

>As for stirring up any fresh debate over President Bush - not my intention.

Don't sweat it.  I wasn't pointing a finger at any one individual, but I've
been on the list for several years; stirring up politics gets ugly here.  You
weren't the only one to make political statements (I'm guilty of that too).
But it has a strange way of snowballing into an all out donnybrook if we're
not careful.  I just figured we'd save that for next year's election.

>I'll shoot back to the shadows now, where I feel safer. And I
>can also work on keeping my big mouth shut...

Nonsense.  I sure hope you don't.  Anyone who says any statement of mine is
"brilliant" is a-okay in my book!  ;-)

>>I think that is more proof that woman are truly the stronger sex.  We can
do
>>it all.

Jo, call me when you can write your name in the snow.  And not just "Jo"; in
order to qualify you have to write you full name - however you can use your
middle initial, you don't have to spell it out entirely...A JOKE - JUST A
JOKE, don't kill me!!!!  But I would pay a million dollars to watch you
squatting around a snowbank trying to complete your last name.

>This is no surprise to the guys on here Jo...they knew it all the time :)
>Sandy

Can either of you two ladies help me chop wood today?  They say it's gonna
snow heavy this afternoon and as soon as I finish up here I gotta go up in the
woods, harvest some dead trees, take 'em back to my cutting area, saw them
into chunks, and then chop with an axe for firewood.  Heavy stuff, and I could
use the help!  Wears me out.  My Mrs. was out there last week with me and
swung that axe like nobody's business.  THAT'S a strong woman!  I assume you
meant *that* kind of "strong", right?  ;-)

Joe in Philly (Who Estimate):

Man-o-chevitz, I honestly don't think I can come up with a figure to tally up
my Who investments.  Albums, CDs, posters, t-shirts, concerts, books, videos,
dvds...  I'm betting combined we could balance the budget for the World Bank.
Probably not the deficit in California, but close.

Jim in Colorado