Re: 2004 RAH Show

----- Original Message ----- From: "Schrade, Scott"

> I'm not sure about the legitimacy of this story.  It's from another list
> & didn't include an actual link.

Searching Google for "Townshend, Daltrey to salute Albert Hall" yields a
plethora of news reports that picked this story up from Reuters (which
includes the song title, by the way).  I guess the interesting bit is that
the RAH spokesman doesn't know what Pete's talking about.  That makes sense,
given that their web site has no mention of any events on that date.  Sounds
to me like Pete spoke out of turn.  Interesting, though, that *nothing* is
scheduled for a two week period around that date.  Is something being
arranged that hasn't been officially announced yet?

Jim M