Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V10 #337

In a message dated 11/20/2003 11:39:47 AM Eastern Standard Time,
malias40@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
if
Pete's own troubles have taught me one lesson, it's to wait until the facts
are clear before shooting off my mouth with any judgemental crap
Oh man, I had to stop my mouth when the MJ stuff came on the tv.  This
experience with Pete has really taught me to have a wait and see attitude with
things before making a blind snap summary.  See?  Pete is making us better people!

Jon in Mi.