  Van: Bjorn Ciggaar [mailto:ciggaar@xxxxxxxxxxx]
  Verzonden: donderdag 20 november 2003 1:12
  Aan: thewho@xxxxxxxx; oddsandsods@xxxxxxxxxx;
thewhoinholland@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Onderwerp: [thewhoinholland] Bjorn doing Baba O'Riley in purple tights
video online

  Hi,

  This is what I showed Zak Starkey; and he loved it!

  Took me 3 years to get this online and out there. This was recorded as a
  school music presentation in the summer of 2000. I had to do it all by
myself
  because I didn't attend the final classes because I'd be in the US for The
Who
  tour.

  I finally graduated from my school, and when I went there recently I still
  hear teachers and friends tell me about this... (and the time I set fire
  the art studio) :-)

  http://www.warande.net/~ciggaar/baba/bjornbaba.wmv

  Cheers,

  Bjorn