tweens

I read on another list, that Hillary Duff did "My Generation" on her recent
tour.

If you have children, that listen to music or watch TV, you should know
HIllary Duff well.  She is on Disney Channel, MTV, VH1 and the big screen.....she
is pretty everywhere right now.

She is a cutie and pretty talented too.  I have no idea what she did to "My
Generation" to make it appropriate for her fans.  I'd be interested to see it.

Jo (who knows all the 'tween acts because of her 'tween children, which only
my oldest daughter shows any respect or appreciation for the Who.  The younger
boys love fricken Extreme History, but aren't deep enough yet to dig the
music, unfortunately, BUT, they don't like Hillary Duff either)