Think It's Rough Here?

Again, just for a little perspective..... For those who feel there's
too much Pete bashing taking place on *this* list, again, read an example
of the troll-ish ugliness that gets posted on Google's alt.music.who:

==========
Newsgroups are meant for discussion. One must post.
I do not violate the terms.
Many here have though. No one points out the slander thrown at me.
I can state facts. Such as Pete Townshend downloaded Child Porn and is
a Registered Sexual Offender for doing so. That's a fact. Being he is
a public Person I can also state lots of other things and I can state
them over and over.

Obviously, it's not violating Google's terms or they would have knocked
me off long ago.

If you don't like it - don't read it. Very simple and easy.
Apparently many people here like it because it is now the number 1
subject that is talked about and responded to.

It is true. I hate pedophiles and I hate people who abuse children.

I believe Pete Townshend to be one of these people. I also believe he
got off the hook and did not pay the price for his crime.

To this I shall spend the rest of my life reminding those that may
forget.

With the last of my will, Pete Townshend will NEVER step foot in the
great country of the USA ever again!

My website - BanPete.com will forever blaze the truth!

IT is in the working and we shall be working on getting Townshend
added to this country's list of lifelong registered sexual deviant's
list.

-Pete Best