Re: Let go of my hand!

In a message dated 11/18/2003 6:17:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<I joke, but I'm really curious as to Roger's reaction to this title.

In Pete's diary, it says that Roger was singing the song to everyone he could
while doing Extreme History.  That tells me he thinks it is a great song, and
isn't afraid of the title.

Regarding Pete, I think the day Pete Townshend starts writing his music for
the sole reason of appealing to the masses and looking only to please fans and
non-fans alike, is the day Pete has *lost it* and really, really needs to
retire.  IMHO.

Jo