Re: Let go of my hand!

In a message dated 11/18/2003 6:17:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Kevin.ONeal@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Just a generic shout out to all on this list....
<I'm proud that people are standing up and expressing their opinions, no
matter <where they may fall.
<I don't want to see this list become a place where only "pro", or only
"supportive" <thoughts are allowed, and anything resembling criticism is ridiculed
and stifled.
<Jo, this wasn't directed at you at all.

I'm cool.  No problems.  I *do* seem to be in the minority with my views,
with those who have expressed themselves so far.  But, I absolutely agree with
you on the above. :)  I am glad everyone feels they can express themselves here.
 That is cool.  That is the way it should be.

Jo