Re: Real good looking boy...BAD IDEA

In a message dated 11/17/2003 6:17:56 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lewinski@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
They were probably
like, "Jesus, why do you have to be so pushy, and make all those
dudes in power feel uneasy?
Joe,

Exactly.  He knew Who He was.  It was up to the rest to get it if they really
wanted to. He  *purposely* broke the Sabbath and did things to rile the
oligarchy. The folks in power were under His authority (because His is genuine) and
they couldn't understand it/hated it because theirs was mere control and
position, so they wanted to kill Him. And did. The Jewish Religionists and  the
Roman Politicians teamed up to attempt to eliminate this little trouble maker.
But the year is 2003 all over the earth.

Pete isn't Jesus of course, but he does things in a way that really impresses
me.  I take his truth more readily because he doesn't care about looking
foolish.

Jon in Mi.

PS My boy Paul is a little blonde haired blue eyed chick magnet. Got any
daughter's around the age of 12 that like The Who? ;-)