Re: Real good looking boy... BAD IDEA

> Since you have your thinking cap on Scott, think about this:  If it
> doesn't bother Pete, then it shouldn't bother us.

That makes no sense.  That's like saying I shouldn't make disparaging
comments about the song "Athena" because that song doesn't "bother" Pete.

You're basically telling me not to express my opinion.  Shut up & fall
in line.

I love it.....  People who aren't even buying the new Who/Pete products
on the market are telling *me* the correct way to be a fan.

How's that TKAA DVD, Jo?  How's that new TOMMY SACD?  You're a big Pete
supporter, right?  You've picked up those, correct?  Supported Pete &
the band?  Helped the sales figures, yes?  Good job!  Pete thanks you!

- SCHRADE in Akron