Re: Real good looking boy... BAD IDEA

In a message dated 11/17/2003 6:39:30 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<Go, Who!  Go, Who!  Goooooooooo, Who!  (Pom-poms, leg-kicks, etc.)

You got the right idea now Scott.  But, do us a favor.  Please shave your
legs.  ha!

When I have screwed up in my life, <downer personal story ALERT!>  the people
who are *loyal* to me, do cheer me on.  They don't put me down, they don't
dwell on the past. They help me to look to the future and be positive.

I will say, that I suppose this list might be the appropriate place, for
those *loyal* to Pete, to go to discuss the frustrations they have because of the
whole scandal.

But, for me, I still have this, *instinct* to defend him.

Jo