Re: Real Good Looking Boy?

> > > We also finished our recording of my song REAL GOOD LOOKING BOY.
> >
> > <sigh>
>
> Bahahahahah!

Laugh it up, fuzz-ball.

> Are we sure this isn't Pete's idea of a healing joke?

Or a cry for help?

> Nah.  That would be rude.

It's an awkward & uncomfortable title, to say the least.

> What's with all the boy titles??!!

Well, when you think about it, it's nothing new.  "I'm A Boy."  "Go To
the Mirror, Boy."  "Rough Boys."  Any more?

> Man, talk about just not giving a fuck what anyone thinks.

"Roger & I have just finished my *second* song.  It's called 'Internet
Child.'"

> Jesus, I think I can hear Stern writing his next show skit.

And the info is just sitting on Pete's website - waiting to be noticed
by the press.

> Was that drool hitting the desk below Leno's chin?

(squeaky Leno voice):  "Pete Townshend's written a new song.  Have you
seen this?  You remember Pete got into a little trouble for accessing a
child porn site on the computer....  He said he was just doing research.
(pause for laughter)  So, the title of his new song - and this is the
truth - is 'A Real Good Looking Boy.'  Now, is that really the best topic
for Pete Townshend to be writing about....at this stage in his career....?"

> > Wow.  Greg Lake of Emerson, Lake, & Palmer.  And King Crimson.
>
> I have to admit, I'm not to familiar with his playing.

Me, neither.  I'm not a fan of either band.

- SCHRADE in Akron