Re: Real Good Looking Boy?

>From: "Schrade, Scott"
>Subject: Re: Real Good Looking Boy?
>
>> We also finished our recording of my song REAL GOOD LOOKING BOY.
>
><sigh>

Bahahahahah!

> My friends will have a field day with that title.

BAhahahahah!  Mine too.
I'm laughing my ass off.
Are we sure this isn't Pete's idea of a healing joke?
Nah.  That would be rude.

>  And so might
>the press - if they care.

What's with all the boy titles??!!
Man, talk about just not giving a fuck what anyone thinks.

Not just a boy.
Not just a good looking boy.
But a *real* good looking boy.
An exceptionally good looking.....mmmmmmm....boy.
That can fly?
That heard the music?

There goes our theory that the boy is Pete.  Doh!  ;-o

Ya got to hand it to Pete.
Sticking to his guns.
Fuck the press.
Fuck public perception.

Jesus, I think I can hear Stern writing his next show skit.
Was that drool hitting the desk below Leno's chin?

>>Greg Lake filled in beautifully. Smashing fellow).
>
>Wow.  Greg Lake of Emerson, Lake, & Palmer.  And King Crimson.  Did any-
>one predict that?

I knew, but wanted it to be a surprise for everyone.

>He's definitely a rock veteran.  He has a website if
>anyone would like to learn more about him:

Pretty cool site.
What's everyone's take?
I have to admit, I'm not to familiar with his playing.
Thoughts?

>> I sense great chaotic madness ahead.......

Yeah, why change now.

>Goes with the territory.  Chaos & The Who.

Where's Agent 99??!!

Kevin in VT