-----Mensagem original-----
De: owner-thewho@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-thewho@xxxxxxxx] Em nome de Jim
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 13 de novembro de 2003 17:44
Para: thewho@xxxxxxxx
Assunto: Real Good Looking Boy?

 http://www.petetownshend.co.uk/diary/display.cfm?id=71&zone=diary
Looks like we're on. Roger and I met today for a chat and we are
definitely going to play on the day of the 150th anniversary of The
Royal Albert Hall on March 29th. We will perform something quite
surprising I think.

We also finished our recording of my song REAL GOOD LOOKING BOY. Roger
has been singing it to his mates all over the USA while shooting the
History Channel special this summer. We did it in a fairly raw form, but
it brought together the band from last year's tour (apart from Pino who
is out with Simon and Garfunkel - Greg Lake filled in beautifully.
Smashing fellow). Zak, Rabbit and my brother Simon played brilliantly
and Roger and I were bloody useless. But what do you expect of two such
creaky old tossers?

I am back in my own studio again preparing songs and visual material for
some kind of future project, which I hope will provide a pathway of some
kind for Roger and me in the future.

Whatever happens, Roger and I are facing our 'new' Everly Brothers
format with excitement and trepidation. I sense great chaotic madness
ahead.......

Is that good?