Re: Oh, why the hell not?

Who fan since: 1996, following viewing their "quad" performance at hyde park
on HBO.

Favorite Who album:  "who's next" and "quad"

Favorite Who song:  not sure at the moment

Favorite Who concerts
Jones beach 2002!   only seen a few i'm afraid.

Dislikes:  too many judges on this list.  hypocrite?

Likes:  M-U-S-I-C

Igtc member:  Since......... I think 2000

Age:  20

Married or Happy: Happy at the moment, hoping to be married later. har har.

Shoe size:  12 E

What that means: big enough to kick yo ass!

Ethnicity: Italion.   i'll make you an offer ya can't refuse.

Hobbies: songwriting, playing music.

Favorite book(s):  "catcher in the rye", "the outsiders", "ticket to ride" by
Larry kane

Favorite Townshend lyric:  "hope I die before I get old". ; )

Ambition: live long and think young. (hence above)

Political affiliation: related to saddam. a distant cousin, everyone's waitin
for him to come home...              actually, i'm an anarchist and I hope
whoever it is that will be going against bush in the presidential race wins.
don't care who it is, just get bush outta there!

Coolest List Person:  ME! those who don't post much! ; )

Smoker:  I like a natural high

Pets:  a crazy black cat