Lew Paul Jones and MWM in search of Who Love

>I'm Bacckkkkk!
>
>AnEnglishBoy~

Where you been Boy?  Welcome baaaackkk...

RE:  JPJ:

Aside from what we've discussed about Pino, JPJ, Tony Butler, et al, can
anyone think of another bassist or two who might fit The Who?  Roger Waters?
Chris Squire?  THAT sounds like it could be a lot of fun, but I believe Yes is
still working frequently.  How about Peter Gabriel's long time bassist, Tony
Levin?  Phenomenal bass player; a virtuoso with a sound that's all his.  Then
again he might be a little too avant garde.  I don't see the bass sticks
working out in The Who like with Gabriel, but it could be cool.  Tony Levin
might be the finest bass player alive now that Ox is no longer with us...  One
man's opinion.

And hello Suzanne, I haven't been posting much lately, (busy busy busy), but
here's a quick run down of my measurements to introduce meinself:

Who fan since: The day Keith Moon died.

Favorite Who album:  Quadrophenia

Favorite Who song:  (Currently)  My Gen/Join Together/Roadrunner medley from
assorted boots/TKAA soundtrack.  Say, why haven't we gotten the Kids' medley
in its entirety yet?

Favorite Who concerts (that I've seen):  1982 Rosemont Horizon, Chicago/2002
Fiddler's Green Denver

Dislikes:  Roger's Dippety Doo

Likes:  Roger's Dippety Doo

Igtc member:  Since 1997

Age:  This many...(holding up three fingers)

Married or Happy:  Married

Shoe size:  11-11 1/2 depending on the shoe

What that means:  You know what they say about men with big feet...?  Big
shoes.

Ethnicity:  Mutt.  Typical Yank.  German, Irish, English, Labrador/Shepherd
mix with a little Greek, sans uni-brow/hairy back, for flavor.

Hobbies:  Playing guitar in first gig in two years on Friday night; only Who
tune in setlist is My Generation w/jam, but I'm workin' it.  Skinny skiing and
going to bullfights on acid.

Favorite book:  Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole.  RUN to find a
copy of that one and simply let the audible laughs come...  Or IT from Stephen
King.

Favorite Townshend lyric:  "The simple things you see are all complicated."
NOTE:  Schrade old boy, it's almost time for another lyric game!  Much better
than that boring old child molester topic.

Ambitions:  To be able to leap a tall building in a single bound.  Or find a
job ASAP.  Anyone hiring an out of work IT person???

Political affiliation:  Anything NON fanatical or extremist.  It's getting
hard to distinguish the difference between the American fanatics and the
Middle Eastern ones these days.  God I can't wait for next year's election,
hopefully things will quiet down some afterward.  But Frank Zappa would've
made a fine President.

Coolest List Person:  That varies from time to time, but right now my vote
goes to Joe in Philly Cheese.  Joe, my patch will be proudly displayed at
Friday's gig; you rule dude!

Smoker:  Yes

Pets:  Optional, but you pay a higher security deposit!

Welcome to the List Suzanne, hope to hear more from you...Peace.

Jim in Colorado