Re: Who done it?

In a message dated 11/12/2003 9:33:04 AM Pacific Standard Time,
sschrade@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<Good luck beating Jo's "fuck you" post!  She gets *my* vote!

Scott,

BTW, Sowwy.  I mean, at the time, things were getting heated and passionate
and I still stand by what I said and feel like it needed to be said.  But, I
think you know that although I was throwing out a *fuck you* right in your
direction...... it wasn't a  FUCK *YOU*!!!

There's a big difference.

Cool?

Jo  :) <who is working on being kinder, gentler and more positive>