Re: Who done it?

	>From: Joe Lewinski
	>Subject: Re: Who done it?
>
>I think Pete has gone back on his word, and has changed
>his opinion on issues.

Uh...oh.
;-)

>As far
>as I'm concerned, Pete's problems led him to seek help, that led him
>to overcome, which led him to support and provide help for others,
>which led him to realize and come to grips with the cause of his
>problems, and led him to conduct research.

>That's how I'm reading it too.

>This all can coincide with the writing of his autobiography.

Gee, it sounds so simple the way you've put it.
You should write Pete and give him lessons on being clear and getting to the point!

>Excellent!   Can I have your support for my aspirations at
>being list poster of the month then?

Well, for the week.  Let's not get greedy.
There's still much time left in November.
And, I'm willing to bet our recently returned Lew will have a doozie or two.
Funny, he's probably thinking, "Jesus, it's the same topic as when I left!"

Kevin in VT