ped discussion

> >somebody said the first tactic was a defense on
> research the law would try to avoid.

Joe O:

>To clarify: the first tactic Pete used? Or the law
would use? And I must point out that if Pete is using
"tactics" that does imply some deceit. If he's as
innocent as we were led to believe in the beginning,
then he needs no tactic. Just the truth.

yeah, somebody said the thing about research was a legal tactic because the 'research' defense was something the prosecutors i the uk would avoid bringing to trial,a can of worms they would not want to open. maybe pete can not get his story straight because it is something his lawyer told him to say.

but what the hey--what was I thinking on june 12 1997 when i was surfing the net. i have got no effing idea.
--
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

Search Smarter - get the new eXact Search Bar for free!
http://www.exactsearchbar.com/