Please can you help with these wants?

I desperately seek patches be it original ones, or good quality later ones.

I will pay or do generous trades for those who can help me here, do any of
you have patches you would be prepared to sell or trade for?

Particularly interested in original 70s tour patches.

Please email me if you can help.

Andrew

"As you can see, an encore is impossible.
We have drums everywhere. As they
go to the dressing room, please say an incredible
thank you to The Who."
                                  Compere Jeff Dexter
                                         The Oval 18/9/71