Re: Eminence Front

> > Lewinski, you owe me $5.00.  ;-)
>
> Damn! Will you accept Republic Credits?

I'll put it on your tab!

> > I have the Encore CD of that show - but not a strong desire to
> > play it.
>
> No desire! What gives?

I've been listening to the new TOMMY SACD & the '69 boot called ELECTRIC
FACTORY as of late.  That's where all my Who "listening energy" is going.

> Off topic, I saw the making of The Matrix Reloaded, and
> heard them mention that they used a stretch of highway
> outside of Akron.  Is this true?  Did you catch any of
> the filming?

I never heard that story.  I asked a few co-workers & they hadn't heard
of it either.  Are you "taking the mick" with me, Joe?  ;-)

I know that a *car commercial* was filmed about a year ago on a little-used
stretch of highway in Akron.  But I've not heard that Matrix story.

You know,......The Who played in Akron in '67.  ;-)  At a beautiful
Depression-era theater called the Civic which still exists.  Man, to
have seen that show......

- SCHRADE in Akron