Ped discussion

If those who are saying Pete is inconsistent can't keep up with
details like this, how are we to expect they can come to any reasonable
conclusions?

What a crock. People make mistakes; It doesn't invalidate their
opinions.  And, by the way, the person who made this mistake is the one who
cares *most* about understanding the details.

http://www.igtc.com/archives/thewho/current/msg00102.html

Yes, thank you. I've been following the discussion from the beginning, though I admit a strong tendency to lurk. It was just a general comment, as there were also questions that have been answered before, and those involved in the discussion seemed unaware that the ground had already been covered. Those who are interested in the details might do well to go back and review Townshend's statements and also the prior discussions before continuing with this thread.

In response to Kevin's questions, I think everyone will agree that Townshend's statements are inconsistent. But what do we expect to do about it, or even to gain from further discussion? Kevin, perhaps you should write Townshend about your concerns. No one here can help you with anything but speculation.

Kane

Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account is over limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage! http://join.msn.com/?PAGE=features/es