Re: Who Hints

Schrade wrote:

>So, no one's excited that Matt Kent will be making a major "Who news"
announcement in a week or two?  No one wants to speculate as to what that
might entail?  Just continue on with the Pete-Pedo discussion then?<

I'm excited!  I'm excited!!!!

I think it is the TCT show in March in London.  I really do.

I wrote to Pete about this just now....I told him that between the
anticipation of the Tommy Deluxe arriving at my home and the teaser of an
announcement pending, that if they both happened on the same day, my
reaction could be fatal!!!

As for the ped discussion...there are so many different points of view and
feelings about it....everyone is entitled to their own.

jacqueline