Re: the net

>From: Keithjmoon70
>Subject: Re: the net
>
 >Johanna understands it subjectively and is an
>expert.  Maybe we could learn a bit from her about why Pete is so upset to
the
>point of getting in that deep.  She ain't wrong for speaking up.  She is
>being real.  That is who she is.

I contest this thought that you have to have personal experience in order to
understand this issue, or Pete's actions.
I also contest that having personal experience makes everything in one's
argument a fact, or accurate.
I also don't subscribe to assuming what the more silent listers have or have
not gone through, but elect not to share.

Let's get back to the even playing field, shall we?

Kevin in VT