Re: Who Hints

> I'm curious. What do YOU think it's gonna be?

If I had to guess (which, of course, I do) I'd say it's going to be:

1. An announcement of an upcoming tour (or maybe a handful of shows).

Or....

2. An announcement regarding the possible new studio album.

Or....

3. An announcement concerning new product (another live DVD comp?).

Or....

4. Details regarding the upcoming SACD releases of QUAD, LAL. etc.

The context of the question on Pete's chatboard was the Who's upcoming
40th anniversary (1964 - 2004) & the guy asked if anything was being
planned similar to the "30 Years of Maximum R&B" celebration (for lack
of a better word) of 9 years ago.

Maybe they're releasing another greatest hits album!  ;-)

- SCHRADE in Akron