going private

I am not sure if this has ever been discussed.  But, Kevin just touched on it
briefly.

I, declare under penalty of perjury, that, on an occasion or two I have
dropped a few lines privately to a few, maybe 5 guys on this list (not counting the
Who chicks, which in this context isn't applicable, we stick together always
*smiling*) At one time I privately emailed Kevin, because I was trying to stay
neutral with everyone and I didn't want to fight.  I dropped him a few lines
to say I was cool, and wanted to stay that way, or something along those
lines.  Nothing more, nothing less.

So, to clear THAT up, there is NOT more then meets the eye.

If anyone remembers the Lew snafu, I learned a big lesson with that.

Kevin,

Do I need to flip you off privately so that I am, "consistent" in your eyes?

Jim M.,

I've never went private with YOU before, but let's skip all that and get a
room, shall we?? ;)

Jo <who knows this is the time, some people usually try to dissect what I
have said, and change the context of what I am saying and use it against me.
Also, thinking that it is a craft form in itself, but one I don't care to master,
but might change my mind, after all, that's a woman's perogative ;D>