The diagnosis

Boy, I must be really screwed up.  Oh, well, I'm in good company here.

I am a complicated person, not really high maintenance and not really
bipolar.  I never go up.  Just level, down and down further.  But, I like the way I
am.  I like being different at different times.

A tough guy (gal), a helpless dancer
A romantic, is it me for a moment?
A bloody lunatic, I'll even carry your bags.
A beggar, a hypocrite, love reign over me.

Schizophrenic?  I'm Bleeding Quadrophenic.

Now I've come full circle in a way.  It started with the music and I end up
where I started, with the music.  My music.  My Who music.  No one can take
that from me.  :)

Jo