the net

Scott,

These are the facts the way I see them:

I never, ever said Pete was God or that he was perfect.

It is well documented that Pete has been working to help victims of child
abuse, more specifically child molestation.  There is no evidence that Pete has
ever had a tendency towards being a child molester himself.

While Pete was doing his research, unbeknownst to him, a "net" had been set
up to catch the child molesters and pornographers and Pete got caught in the
net.

It sucks. As a fan, I hate the fact that this happened.  But, I believe that
his humane effort to help victims of this abuse far outweighs the fact that he
got caught in the net.

I am out the door to go to work..........

Jo