Monsters and Gods

> Lemme guess, he's got a long pointy tail, little
> horns, carries a pitch fork, and sits in a fire
> filled cave going "moo-hoo-hoo-ha-ha".

Kevin:

No, he sits behind a desk and decides to use the
"Patriot Act" to prosecute non-terrorism crimes lke
drug use. Gee, I was right about these monsters AGAIN!
"Cou-ASHCROFT-gh." You'll have to excuse me, but even
the thought makes me ill.

> Now I'm confused.

OK, Barbarino.

> Well, if he broke the law, would that convince you?

What law? What about drug laws? He's certainly broken
them. Does that make him a pedophile?
WILL THIS THREAD NEVER BE RESOLVED????

> I say examine, and let the chips fall where they
> may.

If you say so, Chip. I say examine fine but don't
assume bad intent. I've yet to see that, I'm afraid.
Most of the discussion has been "Does this mean Pete
did something wrong?" Or "If Pete is innocent, then
why did he say this?"

> Otherwise, we make Pete a demigod.

Would you settle for a Semigod?

> I'm somewhat confused as to why James M. Hendrix
> hasn't been listed as US Pete.

Maybe because he isn't nearly the songwriter? He was
certainly a better guitarist, but most of his "sound"
came from The Who anyway. Pete was using feedback at
least as far back as 1964. Mitch Mitchell is a Moon
wannabe for sure.

> harmless little fuck. (Pearl
> Jam reference for Mark.)

Scott:

Thanks; there can never be enough of them.

> An apple a day keeps the Savior away!

Because it keeps you regular? Sorry, Jon, it was right
there and I had to use it. Don't get your bowels in an
uproar...sorry, sometimes it's just too easy...

=====
Just say Yes to Wes!

        Cheers         Mark Leaman