Re: to one of my favorite Who experts

> I mean no disrespect.  I don't want you to get annoyed at me.

I'm not annoyed with you, Jo.  I'm annoyed with Jon.

Ha!  Only joking!  ;-o

> I am trying to remember have I ever seen you mad before?

You've never seen me, period!  ("Excuse me, have you seen me period?
Ah, there it is!")

> I was going to send this private, but I often seem to get myself in trouble
> when I go private.

No problem.  I'm not mad at anyone.  I love you all!  (Apart from Mark
who's all hands.)

Pete's not a pedophile.  Pete's a good man.  Pete hasn't explained himself
very clearly, but he's a good man.  I love him.  I'm looking at him right now
on my television.....

- SCHRADE in Akron