to one of my favorite Who experts

Dear Scott,

I mean no disrespect.  I don' t want you to get annoyed at me.  I know I
shouldn't care if people get mad, but some I do care about, and you are one <shut
up you smart asses, I am trying to be sincere and sweet, trying>. I am trying
to remember have I ever seen you mad before?

It is just something that has been on my heart for a few weeks and you
happened to say something during a time when I had time to respond.

I was going to send this private, but I often seem to get myself in trouble
when I go private.  Of course, that is only with certain people <wink, wink,
shit, now I got something in my eye, I think it is a piece of lumber>

Peace
Jo :)