Re: Can we see the real Pete??

Scott,

I  believe that Pete is addressing his diary posts to us to a certain extent.
 But, I think there is so much more going on that we don't know about and
aren't really entitled to know about.

You know as well as I do that his diary posts are cryptic at best.  If I were
to say, he is writing that way because he doesn't want us to hold him to what
he says, then I am saying that I know exactly why he writes what he does and
that would be presumptuous of me.

Without a doubt, I love hearing what he has to say.  I also love having Matt
to provide us with a forum to trade info and Paul running this list.  But, I
read (and sometimes write) like I am an insider and I am not.  Pretty much none
of us are, except Matt.

I think it makes us feel really informed when we can take a post of Pete's
and interpret it.  Sometimes we are probably right with our interpretations.
But, we REALLY don't know for sure and I don't think Pete writes thinking "I
hope this makes sense to them".  I think he writes whatever the hell he wants and
doesn't spend a whole lot of time thinking "if I say this, they'll interpret
it this way, so I'd better not say this"  or "I'd better tell them that".
After everything he has been through,  he surely knows more then enough to know
what not to say to get himself into any legal trouble.

I might be wrong.  But, I think I am more accurate with this assessment then
not, unfortunately.  I'd rather be an insider then and
outsider,..............I think.

Jo :)