Rod Stewart look alikes

In a message dated 11/2/2003 9:43:02 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Jdtr006@xxxxxxx writes:

<Hi everyone....my husband and I went to a costume party last night and they
<had a Rod Stewart look alike playing (not my type of music but was good at
what <he did).
Sandy,

That reminds me of back in the good 'ole days, my gullfriends gave me a
bachelorette party and they hired this fantastic Rod Stewart look alike that
stripped after he got done singing!  Oh, to be innocent again!!!

Sandy, wish I would have known you back then.  You would have probably loved
it!!!

:)
Jo