Re: The Who-Zep connection

> But you will find, in the "clips" section of the first DVD under Tous En
Scene, Robert Plant swinging his mike like the true Daltrey-wannabe he most
certainly was.

I had a chuckle when I saw that.  It wasn 't the only RD move
he borrowed.  Also, Page was not the first to use a bow on
a guitar either, ever heard of Eddie Phillips of The Creation?

Years ago I read an interview with JP Jones and they asked
him if LZ tried to be the next Beatles.  He said "No we patterned ourself
after The Who".  "They were THE UK band that made it in the US by constantly
touring."

Bruce