(no subject)

Mean ole Jo here.  Ugghhhh

I am not happy......I am kinda scared actually.

I should be using this time to heal and get stronger.  The kids are getting
ready to get out for summer vacation and that is a very hard time for me.

Instead, I am feeling toxic and hurt and mean and just plain shitty.

I have no idea why I am even speaking with Lew.  You would think him and I
have some kind of history.  I don't even know him!!!  One little phone
conversation and very, very little e-mail correspondence,yet so much hurt and anger,
from both of us.

I am going to lay real low and try and forget any of what has went on the
past few days on this list.  I know I took it a tad too far.......that is how
Sagittarius do things.  They gotta take it one toxic step too far before they let
go.

Jo