Re: The possible end of the who

In a message dated 5/29/2003 9:42:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sschrade@ascpl.lib.oh.us writes:

> You know, maybe Pete could step up to the plate so to speak and announce
> >officially that The Who is no more. I feel that this would be the classy
> >thing to do.

i think time will tell.  Pete might take some time off to get himself
together.  right now this incident is still fresh.   hopefully by maybe next year he
might announce new tour.  Roger is busy doing things.
Pete needs this time off.  I think if Roger has anything to do with it The
Who will tour in the future.  As Roger said a couple of times he loves singing
Pete's songs.   so i think it's something to look foward to. long live The Who.