Re: No 'splainin', Poll Success ?

From: SicilianMother@aol.com

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>

But, when you wrote me off list, I did feel the necessity to let you know that by taking an off-list discussion on list, made me a bit wary of you.
But hey! Ya got to be cautious these days! I was just being honest with you. I hope you can appreciate that.
Plus, I'm sure Lew's already forgiven you. ;-)
---

Have I forgiven the 2-3 times, maybe more, that something confided in private
by myself to Johannah has been revealed publicly without my consent?

No.

Nor have I read any apology, in any degree of sincerity, or lack of same, but
that may be do to my lack of attentive reading here on igtc.com.

As has already been documented, ad nauseum, I find little dialog of interest
to me from *most* of the listers, and, IMO (ever singular and widely unpopular),
I have made/am making/will make no big deal out of Pete's recent dilemma.

To me, its just another tricky day, for Pete.

AnUnforgivingEnglishBoy~