Tom and Jerry and Pigdogs

>Hmmmm. If my memory serves me (rarely does), didn't Jerry always get
the best of Tom?
>;-)

Your memory is in fact, serving you correctly.  Surprise, surprise -
This troll (that would be me) can exhibit a little humility on occasion.
Very un-Troll-like behavior no less, eh?  Imagine, such a sick man like
myself, actually showing a little good natured self-depravation.  Do you
think it sets a good example?  I didn't think so either.  :-)

>>And to my fellow American Pigdogs:
>
>Eh?

Just echoing a common international belief nowadays is all.  A subtle
bit of irony when you couple the true ideals of Memorial Day in the US
with the undercurrent of dissent that exists.  I suppose that was a
little vague.  Shooooom - right over the heads!

Jim the Imperialist Pigdog in Colorado