Re: Solo work et al.

To me, to have decent Daltrey solo collection you MUST have "Daltrey" and
"Ride a Rock Horse."  I can't even explain why, but these two are the ones
that define his solo career for me.   After that, his albums just seemed to
get to "lounge singer-ish"  Gosh, did I just say that?  Anyway - you hear
the pure, very young man on Daltrey.  The music isn't really my style on
that one, but I still can appreciate his voice and the era he was in.  And
Ride a Rock Horse is my favorite....maybe it comes from being a teenage girl
listening to "Oceans Away."  Anywho, you really should try to pick up these
two, IMHO.

Carol Z.