Re: Paul and Russia's health care

Jo, re

> > Helen, however, is currently on her way to see Paul McCartney in
> > Moscow............here is hoping he shows up this time Helen!!!!

He certainly did. UK tv news covered the concert and showed clips of Paul being met by fans, meeting Putin, and finally a clip of him on stage in red square playing - I think - getting better.

I went to see the McCartney show in Birmingham last month and I thought it was superb. I'm sure Helen will have enjoyed herself and I'm sure we all look forward to seeing what she thought of the show.

Cheers,

John