where is switzerland in the current "broo-ha-ha"?

> >Don't forget Jim, you addressed Mark first and refuted him calling
> Kevin in VT a genius.
> >Yet it was you who set up the truce not to address each other in the
> first place.

Jim writes:

 That is correct Kev and yes, I begged a peace treaty on the grounds that
> neither one of us address each other.  My mistake was a tongue and cheek
> reply to my pal's stated disagreement with an analogy I made.  A simple
> retort it was, at least in my mind.  I made the mistake of addressing
> him, because he addressed something I said.  That is, by definition,
> breaking the conditions I asked for, but c'mon, I wasn't
> hostile.

Hey, Scott.  How is it possible that a personal dispute aired on-list doesn't involve me?  Where are your statistics for the others?  Why aren't you chastising them for wasting list space?  I thought I was the one solely responsible for ruining the list?

Here is how I handle these things, since they don't involve me.  I SCROLL PAST THEM!  It doesn't bother me a lick when others post things in which I have no interest.  Reply if you like, but I will not respond on list as per your request.  With your permission I will reply to you privately, if necessary.

Mc