Re: Why to Rolling Stone?

> +Keets and Roger the Rock.

Tarzan says.....................
"Uggggaaaa..... Keets good.
Scott and Kevin baaaaaaad."
I really don't think Jon meant it that way, Kevin. As I said, you and Scott have a definite right to your feelings, and it's really something of a public service to get them out in the open. Most listers seem to have swept the whole thing under the rug, done the ostrich trick of burying their heads, blocked the whole episode, while the issues certainly are far from settled.

Pete sort of interrupted us in the middle of the discussion, and I think the lesson we can learn from that is that he's going to do whatever he wants to about it, and we don't really have much say in it--nor can we really demand explanations from him by chatting on a public list.

I hope you and Scott do feel better about the whole thing for having talked about it--and like I said to Scott, hopefully Pete will write us some songs in apology/thanks/explanation. That's his best way of communicating how he feels anyhow.

Why you running from the debate and simply making such little supportive statements?
<picture Jon throwing a stone and ducking behind a wall>

Don't *force* me to come out and state my reasons again why I think you and Keets have been in denial. We all get it. You and keets and Jim M. are on the same side.
I thought Jim M. was jumping from one side of the fence to the other. Crazy way to run an argument.

;)
keets