Re: TKAA Web Site

>> Well this will certainly let the cat out of the bag now I suppose,
>> but who cares. Mr. Roger Daltrey was kind enough to come in for an
>> interview and talk about TKAA and, of course, The Who.

>The dude mentions a possible *summer* release, so let's keep our fing-
>ers crossed.  There's gonna be so much on this DVD that they had to
>make it a 2-disc set!  Plus a big booklet!  Man, I can't wait.

>Anyway, check out the site.  Here's the link again.  Go to "Post-Prod-
>uction Logs" for the informative diary entries.

>http://www.thekidsarealright.net/default.htm?1053705108080

>- SCHRADE in Akron

I couldn't agree more.  I am looking forward to this too.   The
diary entries really make you feel like you were there.

Joe in Philly

Joe Lewinski
ICANON Associates, Inc.
Phone: 610-313-1850 x 115
Fax: 610-313-1848

NEWZware is a product of ICANON Inc. - Visit our web site at
http://www.icanon.com/ for more information on ICANON, the company, and its
suite of products and services.