Short term memory jog; The Smithereens Who covers

>Don't forget Jim, you addressed Mark first and refuted him calling Kevin in VT a genius. Yet it was you who set up the truce not to address each other in the first place.

Kevin:

Ah, you know the consequences for pointing out the truth to Otto...

>There is something about a handsome clean cut,
educated man, in a suit

Jo:

...that reminds one of Nazi Germany.

>want to thank Mark for a nice email a while back when we had a plant explosion in Kinston. It was nice to know that people still give a shit about other human beings.

Jon:

I'm just glad you and yours were spared that horrible tragedy.

>Also, Scott sent me a copy of his bands' CD (which is great),

I too have heard it, and it's damned good Punk (and I love good Punk). But your CD is also very good, so take a bow for Third Of Never.

>Smithereens have been playing Behind Blue Eyes at their

They have also been known to play The Seeker (I've been at a show where this happened), Substitute and Shaking All Over. They have also backed up Ray Davies. Clearly a band with excellent roots, and pretty great to see live too. I've seen them three times, myself. Always a pleasure.

Cheers             ML
      "Sure must be fun to watch a President run
             Just ask the man who owns one..."
                                  John Kay