Why to Rolling Stone?

	>From: Keithjmoon70@
	>Subject: Re:
>
> +Keets and Roger the Rock.

Tarzan says.....................
"Uggggaaaa..... Keets good.
Scott and Kevin baaaaaaad."

Jesus, Jon (note the comma), do you *really* want people to start sending these sorts of support E-mails?
Why not at least make it entertaining and include details on *why* Keets is such a rock.
And, *why* no one else on the list is.
And, *why* Kevin in VT and Schrade in Akron aren't rocks.
And, *why* kevin in VT and Schrade in Akron have rocks in their head.

Why you running from the debate and simply making such little supportive statements?
<picture Jon throwing a stone and ducking behind a wall>

Don't *force* me to come out and state my reasons again why I think you and Keets have been in denial.
We all get it.  You and keets and Jim M. are on the same side.

Sheesh.

Kevin in VT