Kumbya

>Don't forget Jim, you addressed Mark first and refuted him calling
Kevin in VT a genius.
>Yet it was you who set up the truce not to address each other in the
first place.

That is correct Kev and yes, I begged a peace treaty on the grounds that
neither one of us address each other.  My mistake was a tongue and cheek
reply to my pal's stated disagreement with an analogy I made.  A simple
retort it was, at least in my mind.  I made the mistake of addressing
him, because he addressed something I said.  That is, by definition,
breaking the conditions I asked for, but c'mon, I wasn't hostile.

It was rather friendly if you really want to go back and read it again.
My pal's response was to insult me and start ridiculing me for breaking
a "truce" he never agreed to in the first place.  There never was a
truce anyway.  I mean, if the Germans didn't agree to the Treaty of
Versailles, do you think the Allies would've gone home and thought the
war was over?

It doesn't matter anyway, dude.  I'm done for now.  The nasty hostility
I enthusiastically wave at you know who, only comes but once in while;
I'm simply scrolling past the replies until it blows over.  Technically,
it was my fault, I never should've acknowledged him in the first place;
that's just inviting trouble.

And I liked the mouse thing.  But truth is, I play Tom to your Jerry
anyway.  :-)

And to my fellow American Pigdogs:  Have a fun and safe Memorial Day
weekend.  To everyone else:  A fine weekend to you.

Jim in Colorado