Re: Who fans?

Pete is answering the question on many minds: what
next?  he runs through a list of what he plans to do
and not do.  (It had occurred to me that a happy
outcome of this whole mess might be that he actually
finishes his autobiography:-).)  It's clear he
appreciates the locals in Richmond who stood by him.

Then he gets to us.
>>Who fans?  I hope that life will go on as usual.
Roger has been a rock.<<

I'm reading this optimistically: Pete hopes our life
as Who fans will go on as normal which, despite an
always somewhat bumpy ride, suggests that the Who is
not finished.  Thank God for Roger.
.
.
.