Re: Pete's Email To Rolling Stone

Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 20:17:33 -0400
From: "Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt@gmavt.net>

Who fans?  I hope that life will go on as usual.
Now what the hell does that mean?
Anyone?
I'll take a swing and say I think it shows A) that he has too much to say and think about as concerns fans to be able to put it in an e-mail, so he says the minimum possible for now; B) he hopes that somehow our (fans) lives will not be harmed by this event and its consequences, and perhaps even C) he hopes he and we can keep our old relationship as it was, since that relationship was part of "life as usual" *before* this.

Cheers,
--
Alan
"That's unbelievable, if that's true"